Mix your ingredients in up to 50% less time with the Zeppelin Dymomix pre-hydration system and WP Kemper’s Kronos Spiral Mixer
Will you be attending ABS Chicago’s Baking Tech 2019? It’s called the “Best Week in Baking” for a valid reason. From Sunday, February 24th through Tuesday, February 26, 2019, join over 1,300 baking professionals at this important conference. Be sure to visit the Zeppelin booth in the MarketPlace to learn more about the Zeppelin Dymomix. It’s an award-winning new technology in mixing — reducing mixing times by up to 50% and increasing hydration up to 10%. Your dough will thank you for it.
Kill two birds with one stone when the Zeppelin Dymomix and the WP Kemper Kronos Mixer combine to create the KROMix.
In October 2018, WP Kemper and Zeppelin Systems announced a strategic partnership with the Zeppelin Dymomix and the WP Kemper Kronos Mixer that pairs prehydration with an advanced batch mixer to reduce mixing times by up to 50% with industrial capacity of up to 4.8 tons per hour. Winner of the “IBA Trophy” Innovation Award at IBA 2018, the pair combined are called the KROMix.
Benefits of the KROMix
- Mix all kind of ingredients in up to 50% less time
- Combine your process from material handling to finished dough
- Increase hydration up to 10%
- Automate your mixing process around energy, kneading time, and dough temperature
- Applicable to all kinds of dough, including bread, rolls, cookies, pizza, etc.
- Industrial capacity up to 4,800 Kg (10,600 lbs.) per hour
- Improved dough temperature control with lower energy costs compared to a horizontal batch mixer – no cooling jacket required!
- Low maintenance & easy to clean
- Eliminate flour dust
- Reduce dough temperature
- Enhance capacity and product quality
- Improve resting time for specialty breads
While visiting the Zeppelin Systems booth, you can also grab an invitation to a workshop at the American Institute of Baking in Manhattan, Kansas on May 8th and 9th. There are two one-day seminars. Attend one or the other by calling 813-280-7869. Call by April 26, 2019 to reserve your seat to this no-cost but quite valuable workshop.
KROMix Workshop Flyer (14 bytes, 0 hits)
Can’t make it to Baking Tech 2019? Use the form below to contact us or call 203-929-6530. We’d love to discuss how we can automate your mixing and kneading while reducing the time by up to 50%!