At WP Bakery Group USA, our customer service philosophy is simple -- provide superior customer service in all aspects of what we do.
We share the same goals as our customers. We want to reduce your downtime and get your equipment up and running fast. We want to get the parts you need to you as quickly as possible. We want to reduce costly emergency service technician visits to bakeries.
We know that preventative maintenance is the key to keeping your bakery running smoothly. WP Bakery Group USA offers spare parts kits and maintenance contracts tailored to your bakery's individual needs.
Here's our customer service philosophy:
- Listen to and understand our customers' individual service issues;
- Respond quickly to all parts and service calls;
- Reduce all downtime for customers by providing prompt and efficient service;
- Maintain short turnaround times;
- Provide 24 hour service with an on-call service tech;
- Work with customers to identify the correct spare parts to keep on site and develop a preventative maintenance schedule;
- Demonstrate our commitment to our customers through respect, knowledge, responsiveness, and courtesy;
- Ensure our staff has access to the tools, training, and resources they need to achieve our customer service goals.
Our WP Bakery Group USA Blue Box contains all the spare parts that you want to have handy when you need them, kind of like an insurance policy. We've analyzed which parts are critical for each machine that we sell and we make them available to you as a package in a convenient wheeled "suitcase." No delivery time means practically no machine downtime. Having a WP Blue Box provides you with peace of mind. If you need a part, it's right there at your fingertips. Use the part in the Blue Box and replace the part as soon as possible to keep your Blue Box always at the ready. You'll have very little downtime because WP Bakery Group USA planned ahead…just for you. At WP Bakery Group USA, we create raving fans and we hope to make raving fans out of you.