The all new WP Winkler WBD 100 Generation 3 Bagel Divider!
After 7 years of manufacturing our 1st Generation WBD 100, we listened to you, our valued customers. We’re now delivering our WP WINKLER WBD 100 GENERATION 3 BAGEL DIVIDER! With speeds up to 100 strokes per minute and weight accuracy at ± 1%, it’s the fastest and the most accurate high-speed bagel divider in the market today. Bakery Engineering Winkler of the WP Bakery Group has wholly re-engineered the WBD 100 GENERATION 3 and they are flying out the door…almost as fast as the machine itself.
We listened to you! And then we re-engineered our bagel divider with:
- a robust high-pressure hydraulic system
- solid cassette frames which accept durable engineering-grade plastic inserts for prolonged life
- servo-controlled weight adjustment
- a digital hydraulic pressure gauge
- a centralized greasing block system
- and a precision tolerance head with stainless steel cassette seats and stabilized head segments to prevent flexing and minimize waste
WBD 100 Generation 3 Bagel Divider is robust
Our WP WINKLER WBD 100 GENERATION 3 BAGEL DIVIDER is as robust as our Winkler Admiral with the ability to operate 24/7 in the most demanding production facilities with unparalleled precision and reliability.
Our WBD 100 Generation 3 Bagel Divider is a money maker!
If you are not using our WP WINKLER WBD 100 GENERATION 3 BAGEL DIVIDER, you are giving away 19 bagels per minute. Our WBD 100 saves you $3.17 per minute. Multiplied by 24 hours of use per day, you’ll save over $4,500 each day of operation. Allow us to explain.
* Most knife cut dividers only achieve 8% ± scaling accuracy.
The WBD 100 divider has demonstrated a ±1% accuracy.
Assuming a conservative savings of 5 grams/bagel:
Assuming a target weight for the bagels of 105 grams/bagel:
(2,000 grams/min) ÷ (105 grams/bagel) = 19 bagels/min
There are 6 bagels to a package.
Allowing for $1.00/package:
(3.17packages/min) x ($1.00/package) = $3.17/min
BAGEL DIVIDER ANALYSIS
On a 4 pocket machine; (5 grams) x (4 bagels/stroke) = 20 grams/stroke
(20 grams/stroke) x (100 strokes/min) = 2,000 grams/min
(19 bagels/min) ÷ (6 bagels/package) = 3.17 packages/min
This is the increased yield from the same amount of dough, 3.17 packages/min
($3.17/min) x (60 min/hr) x (24 hour/day) = $4,564.80/day
Additional Features of our WP WINKLER WBD 100 GENERATION 3 BAGEL DIVIDER:
- Volumetric divider
- 4 and 5 pocket (6 pocket – mini)
- Max scaling weight 125 grams
- Target scaling rate 30,000 pieces per hour maximum with 5 pocket
- Target scaling accuracy ± 1%
- Base frame construction from structural stainless steel tubing
- Upper frame aluminum side plates
- All covers stainless steel
- Infeed conveyor frame constructed from stainless steel
- Infeed conveyor drive motor SEW hollow bore gearmotor
- Main drive motor 7.5hp SEW controlled by VFD
- Stainless steel bed
- Head accepts 3 Quick release cassettes with scaling pistons
- Head brush
- Allen Bradley HMI
- Allen Bradley PLC
Again, our WBD 100 saves you $3.17 per minute. Multiplied by 24 hours of production, that’s over $4,500 a day! Can you afford to give away $4,500 each day? Those profits belong in your pocket. Let us help you keep them there. Use the form below to request more information. Or give us a call at 203-929-6530. We’d like very much the opportunity to share with you how our new WP WINKLER WBD 100 GENERATION 3 BAGEL DIVIDER will pay for itself. We want to help your bottom line.
* Estimated savings analysis… savings may vary.
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com, licensed by Creative Commons BY 3.0