The Fully Automatic Base Discharge Mixing System
The full accomplishment with a combination of tipping device, Power Mixer and bowl conveyor that is fitted to your production and dough requirements. Up to three Power Mixer discharge the dough fully automatic in a bowl that is fixed on a traversing carriage. The bowl transfers the dough via a lifter to a downstream head machine.
- Portioning hopper
- Conveyor belt to transport the dough batch
- Interface for dosing
- Energy measurement
- Bowl scraping device for the lifter to ensure a clean transfer to the intermediate hopper
- Wheat dough
- Mixed-wheat dough
- 480 – 6,000 kg dough/h. (1,050 – 13,250 lb)
- Dough resting time up to 3 min.
- Fully automatic dough production
- Consistent dough quality
- Low staff requirement
- Short station time
- Safe through clear recipe control and Monitoring System
- Quick discharge (under 30 sec.) via large diameter base opening
- Rugged by means of a strong drive and steel frame
- All WP Kemper spiral mixers are constructed with the 3-Zone-Mixing Principle, which is distinguished through the exceptionally light and easy to process doughs, as well as a high water absorption and excellent blending effect.