Electrically heated deck oven
This is Unique! Full Steam Ahead!
75% relative humidity in one minute. Rich steam for real batch-on-batch baking. This is achieved by the powerful pipe vapor system of the MATADOR® MDE. The vapor draft ensures fast vapor removal from the baking chamber – for perfect crispness of even vapor-sensitive pastry.
High Oven Chamber for Bread!
Best baking quality from the MATADOR® deck oven finally also in the retail area or in any building without flue connection. MATADOR® MDE makes it possible! Thank to its high baking chambers it can also be used for baking bread – of premium quality, of course.
The MATADOR® MDE also fits into rooms with low ceiling height since it does not require piping for flue connection. Thanks to its moveable frame it is independent of its installation site and it can be installed on 3 sides. Move it around comfortably for maintenance work and its outer body will move along. Very handy indeed!
- Easy to operate
- WP INTELLIGENT ENERGY CONTROL
– Minimizing energy loss between the baking process through standby function with controlled temperature reduction
- Special baking plate for stone oven bread quality
- Proven MATADOR® baking quality
- Direct electric heating
- Custom tailoring for different baking requirements available
- Optimum oven capacity utilization, even when baking in small batches
- Cost savings on installation and maintenance since this system does not require a chimney connection
- Occupational safety
- Reduction of electrical power supply costs
- Pan bread
- Baking aerea from 8 – 18 m²
- Special stone baking plates
- Steam extractor hood with fan
- Stainless steel doors
- Priority switching (oven takes priority over range hood)
- Two steam relief flaps, accessible from the front
- Separate steam device for each deck
- Individually replaceable heating rods
- Ready for external load deactivation (separate for oven and steam device)
- WP NAVIGO II PROFI-CONTROL plus
- Pull-out ovens
- Stainless steel side wall and rear wall coating
- Glass doors