Production line for Mediterranean doughs, ancient bread, nature bread, sourdough bread, multigrain bread and many artisan breads.
The Crustica+® line is ideally suited for processing soft and very soft doughs and also special kinds of dough with a long pre-proof, sourdough bread, multigrain bread, dough with many additions as seeds, nuts, cheese and other additives. Water percentage of <80% can be processed without problems. Also, for the Crustica+®… a 12 hour pre-proof is not a problem.
- The Crustica+ is dough piece controlled which means there is a high degree of weight accuracy of the individual dough pieces
- The Crustica+ has no waste and cutting of dough
- The Crustica+ can process doughs with high water contents <80%
- Practically dust-free processing
- All machine parts that come in contact with dough are Teflon coated, dough repellent conveyors, oiling, cups or trays.
- Nearly all occurring forms can be produced… cylinder, round, long, with belly, pointed at the end.
- Ingredients such as nuts, seeds, cheese, tomatoes and many others can be processed without problems
- Doughs can be pre-proofed via a bowl proof, then directly be processed through a bypass of the pre-proofer with or without pre-proof
- Doughs can be curled or rolled out/degassed or flattened
- Round dough pieces can also be processed through the long moulder without any further processing. In this case, the long moulder is used as a transport
- By means of the Voluminator on the divider doughs can be processed extreme dough friendly
- Wide weight range
- Capacity up to 1.500 pcs/h. – higher capacities on request
- Completely automatic control through recipe control
- Modular installation: at all times machines can be added or expanded or options to be added at a later stage
- Dough hopper
- Depositing device with V-belt
- Higher capacities on demand
- Customer specific Blue Box
- Mediterranean doughs
- ancient bread
- nature bread
- sourdough bread
- multigrain bread
- artisan breads
- 100 – 1200 gr
- < 1500 pcs/h.
- 11 – 18 min. proofing time
With the Crustica+® dough can be pre-moulded, ideal for the production of baguettes or elongated kind of doughs such as Brioche. Via the rounder with adjustable tracks, a whole range of (sticky) doughs with high to very high water percentages, can be rounded very well. The dough can be processed as a dough ball or as a pre-rolled dough piece in pockets or trays via the pre-proofer.
Rounded dough pieces can also be processed via the bypass of the pre-proofer and transported directly to the long moulder. A final rounder (optional) and long moulder can produce the final shape of the dough pieces. The long moulder has a bypass for non-pre-proofed round dough pieces. Dough pieces can be processed as pre-rolled long dough pieces with an intermediate proof time or round dough pieces with or without intermediate proof time.
The long moulder has a centering unit, 1 pair of sheeting rollers that can be opened or closed completely, 2 flattening rollers and a moulding belt or pressure board.
- Type: Crustica+
- Weight range: 150 – 1200 or 100 – 700 gr*
- Capacity: <1500 pcs/h. (2500 pcs/h. with bypass proofer)
- Proofing time at 1500 pcs/h.: 11 or 18 minutes
- Connected load: 230/400 V, 50 Hz + earth
* Other weights/capacities depending on dough type.