Intermediate proofer suitable for many common dough types, such as wheat and wheat/rye doughs with a low percentage of rye, without the use of any dusting flour. The intermediate proofers from the type BIP 72 are developed for fully automatic proofing/resting of the dough pieces between rounder and long moulder.
- Infeed photo-cell, capacity 1200 pcs/h.
- Infeed V-stepbelt, capacity 1800 pcs/h, single infeed
- Infeed V-stepbelt, capacity 3600 pcs/h, dual infeed by means of 2-way flippergate
- Proofer runs intermittently / continiously
- Pockets round, polyaethylene, diameter 190 mm.
- Plexiglass windows
- Frame, turning device and panels stainless steel
- Chain with chain guides
- Shafts and chain wheels nickel plated
- Integrated switchboard panel
- CPU control for proofer with dual infeed, capacity 3600 pcs/h.
- Stop switch for correct tray position
- Discharge chute with outfeed on last row
- Attaching head to existing ceiling
- Infeed at front, outfeed backside
- Hot air blower on infeed to avoid sticky dough’s
- Exhaust fan (manual operation)
- Exhaust fan with hygrostat
- Fully automatic climatisation
- Central switching
- CPU control for proofer with photo-cell infeed and V-stepbelt single infeed
- Master slave regulation
- Adjustable discharge conveyor on last 3 rows for 12-piece proofer
- Adjustable discharge conveyor on last 4 rows for 8-piece proofer
- Stainless steel net on discharge chute in case of dropping height 1000 mm.
- Discharge conveyor with own drive, reversible, outfeed on all rows. With discharge roller and discharge chute.
- Discharge conveyor with own drive, reversible, outfeed on all rows. With discharge roller and frequency inverter (for dual infeed).
- Different proofer height 2844 mm, whereby the head lenght will be adjusted to reduce the difference
- Photo-cell controlled infeed
- Wheat doughs
- Wheat/rye doughs (with a low percentage of rye)
- 1,600 gr (1,800 gr for mixed doughs)
- max. 3,600 pcs/h
- Frame made of modular closed tubular profiles out of stainless steel
- Processing without flour dusting
- All frame parts in stainless steel or nickel coated, no painted parts in dough area
- Teflonized transfer box for dough transfer between pockets without sticking problems
- Stainless steel trays
- Removable and washable plastic dough cups
- Round dough cups for dough balls results in a optimum proofing
- Ultraviolet light for protection against mould
- Reliable infeed systems
- Plexiglass windows for visual inspection
- Performance reliable thanks to many years of experience
- Variable proofing times