The KRONOS digital spiral mixer develops a feeling for the dough. Its implanted expert knowledge bank is based on extensive experience. It knows when to end the mixing process and always delivers identical, completely reproducible dough qualities – allowing semi-skilled workers to operate the mixer. It adapts to all mixing parameters: temperature, torque of the motors, resistance of the dough, and more.
It’s also extremely easy to operate. The KRONOS digital spiral mixer performs all tasks as soon as it is given the signal to start. Includes our 3 Zone Mixing Principle, of course!
- Virtual 24-hour master baker for your mixing
- Mixer is able to adapt to all mixing parameters: temperature,
torque of the motors, resistance of the dough, and more.
- Knows when to stop mixing, allows semi-skilled workers
to operate the mixer
- Performs all tasks as soon as it is given the signal to start
- Always delivers identical, completely reproducible
- Extremely easy to operate
- 3 Zone Mixing Principle
- Wheat dough
- Mixed wheat dough
- Flour: up to 150 kg
- Dough: up to 240 kg
- Daily use logging detects energy intake, environmental
temperature, dough temperature etc.
- Modern sensor technology and measurement technology
for the detection and evaluation of the dough quality
- Use as single mixer or in the KRONOS LINEAR MIXING SYSTEM
Please send me more information on the:
Kronos Digital Spiral Mixer
Dough and More (7.6 MiB, 22 hits)
Kronos Digital Spiral Mixer Data Sheet (963.5 KiB, 212 hits)
KRONOS Digital Spiral Mixer PowerPoint Presentation (754.9 KiB, 3 hits)
KRONOS Digital Spiral Mixer Info Package (991.6 KiB, 4 hits)